Permanent Recruitment Consultant - Rec2Rec
Up to £40k + Commission + Bonus & Benefits
Are you looking for an interesting role focusing on Permanent recruitment - do you love recruitment and want to learn more? Fancy working with the best and most established in the recruitment to recruitment marketplace? Are you proactive with candidate sourcing and client engagement? If so, then we have the role for you.
The Recruitment market is incredibly busy - most agencies are hiring - so we are looking for an experienced Perm Recruitment Consultant to join our team - someone who is ambitious to take over and grow some of our key accounts and who will deliver a high quality of service to our clients ensuring that we successfully fill as many exclusive and retained roles as possible.
The critical part of the role is networking, sourcing, headhunting and engaging with candidates, keeping talent pipelines and talent pooling so that we know who is on the market and whom is likely to enter it - and find them their dream next job and exciting career move! We represent our clients in the most professional manner i.e. how they would like their brand represented. You would be required to build strong communication channels across our clients, from Talent Acquisition through to C Level, and be able to offer invaluable market intelligence to help with their recruitment decisions. You must be able to demonstrate how to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and be resilient and tenacious in the role.
What does the role involve;
- Using various platforms to source candidates i.e. job boards, LinkedIn etc.
- Business development with new clients
- Working to your targets
- Managing the recruitment process from taking job briefs, providing high quality talent to clients and managing the interview process.
- Writing innovative and engaging job adverts
What can we offer you;
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known recruitment agencies.
- To work with a highly experienced team - 175 years collective experience in McCall!
- To have worked in the perm recruitment industry
- To be confident, professional and articulate in your work
- To be a team player
- To be able to demonstrate your recruitment capabilities